VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

yeaaa

Is it just me or did the animation get shittier as it went on? Great action but a little wordy at the end. The whole end part looked half-assed.

R1665 responds:

Eh, I'd prefer to think it's just you...

LOL!

R1665

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

ahahhhhah

Everything in this was so true! Ive always thought that the game is an interactive movie that has a weak story and plays by itself with little or no user input. I wonder if theyll make the ultimate lazy FF that plays when youre not even home (like toy story haha) Why does Vaans stomach look so wierd in the game?!!? I dont get why he has brown abs... Also the damn treasure chests with like 3 gil in them haha. As it is i think the whole idea of treasure chests lying around everywhere is absurd. There must be a whole shit load of pirates in FF that we just dont see because theyre the only ones who just throw their treasure in the ground. Palette swappin is not as bad as you think though, even God did it. Whites Blacks Arabs etc. So, if the developers didnt palette swap it would make God look lazy and hed smite us all. I wish you woulda made more fun of Penelo because i hated her just as much as Vaan. They are both such pointless characters especially Penelo!!! I think FFXII was probably the first game ever with an acual homosexual protaganist. Too bad because if Vaan wasnt gay he couldve at least gotten Penelo pregnant and then she woudnt have to be in the god damn game. You also shouldve mentioned Larsa and Vayne! Larsa... i dont think i need to say anything about him/her. But Vayne has to be the most proper piece o crap villain ever. I thought he was going to throw tea and crumpets at me during the final battle. Alright man, i think im done venting, great movie!

Bobert-Rob responds:

It was weird with Vayne being the main villain of the game.. I mean, he doesn't really do anything bad enough in the game to really justify him being the final boss. He just thinks like a normal politician the most of the time... you know, kill those who oppose the government, start wars with religions... pretty tame stuff. Thanks for the book!

Bench Bench

THAT WAS TOO SHORT

THAT MOVIE WAS WAY TOO SHORT WHY WAS IT SHORT IT NEEDED TO BE LONGER IF IT WASNT SO SHORT I WOULDVE LIKED IT I WISH IT WAS JUST LONGER SO IT WOULDNT BE SO SHORT NEXT TIME TRY LENGTHENING YOUR MOVIE SO IT ISNT AS SHORT AS THIS ONE IS AND THEN MAYBE NEXT TIME IT WILL BE LONGER THAT WAY I WONT HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BEING SO SHORT WOW THAT WAS SHORT LIKE REALLY REALLY SHORT IT WASNT EVEN THAT LONG ACTUALLY IT WASNT LONG AT ALL IT WAS REALLY SHORT. yea nice job

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

hahahahah

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Ahh tht made me feel good

I just love the whole concept, powerful evil genius with nothing to do but abuse his power. Also great use of red.

To Catch THE Predator To Catch THE Predator

It was alright

This is really weird because just yesterday I thought of the idea "Illegal Alien vs Sexual Predator." Someone should make a flash on that

Metal Fuck Ac!d 2 Metal Fuck Ac!d 2

sorry i just didn't like it...

Try making something more original that matches your own style instead of egoraptor's

DERAILED DERAILED

the intestines get me everytime

Really great stuff. The guy trying to stuff his intestines back in reminded me of south park when Butters kills everyone with his tap dancing.

!!!jump Around!!! Iv !!!jump Around!!! Iv

this sux

this sux and prob took 5 mins to make. Why is it front page!?!?!?

GoldenClock responds:

It's sexy that's why

"Too many collabs" "Too many collabs"

huh?

I had no idea wht any of them were saying.

Star Wars:Expendable Sith Star Wars:Expendable Sith

gold

Tht was great keep up the good work